Monday, October 13, 2008

October 13 - Weight Loss Entry

I did pretty well, this weekend. Sunday was my splurge day with Taco Bell, big cinny rolls and slurpees as part of the day. I felt good and awful at the same time. The sugar levels were crazy! Its' a new week and it's time to get back to it.

Morning workout - one hour 632 calories burned on the elliptical

Breakfast - Standard (that's what I'm going to call it, now...see previous 7 or 8 entries to know what the "standard" is). L-Carnitine after breakfast.

Lunch - Hubby brought Chinese, so I tabulated this just "off the cuff"; Indian Chicken, spicy chicken, a few pieces of General Tso's chicken and four pot stickers. I'm guessing around 4 or 500 calories for lunch.

Dinner - George Foreman grilled chicken breasts with Zesty Herb marinade, corn on the cob and capellini with Knorr Garlic and Herb sauce. I also had cookie crisps for desert (probably shouldn't have, though).

Food Item Servings Cals
Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee 8 oz 1.00 0
Quaker Simple Harvest Maple Brown Sugar With Pecans 1.00 160
Indian Chicken 1.00 360
Peking Chef Potstickers 1.00 240
American Beauty Angel Hair (capellini) 1.00 210
Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast 1.00 110
Knorr Garlic & Herb 0.50 70
Corn On The Cob 1.00 155
General Mills Cookie Crisp 1.00 100
Totals: 1,405

Again, just a guesstimate on lunch, since I have no idea how Asian Buffet prepares their Indian chicken, Garlic Chicken and General's chicken. The pot stickers (I have a feeling) aren't as bad as the listing I chose. Guess I'll know when I look at the scale tomorrow. I'm still very sore, but not as sore as yesterday (I was limping, yesterday...killed my inner thighs!)

0 comments: