Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Spring Fever!

Oh, yeah. People have got it in spades, around here (despite the rainy, sometimes snowy weather). Monday night, on the way home (I forgot to mention this), I'm driving along on the highway and this moron pulls up right beside me on a curve. Now, every sane driving American knows that this is something you simply do not do. It's like the driver's unwritten etiquette, or something. It's just a move that's asking for trouble. Somebody over corrects or curves a little to hard and your cars are kissing and then you're exchanging insurance cards.

Anyway, this guy's turning with me and I look over a little horrified, but he's just as cheesy as he can be. I really didn't know how to react because I didn't expect to look over and see somebody smiling at me. Weird! So, we continue past the curve and he's still side-by-side with me. I notice that there's a paper in his window, but I just assumed it was a for sale sign or something. Then, all of a sudden, he zooms in front of me and I see another paper in his back window that reads:

Be A Flirt, Pull up Your Shirt!

Well, I'm just as adventurous as the next gal and I probably would have, being in a brazen mode myself; however, I did have a four-year-old child in the car with me (which I'm sure he saw, being so close and all) and I thought it best not to corrupt her mind to early on with mommy's antics. Save her and give her a couple more years of innocence.

This guy stayed by my side, or at least two cars away until I got to my exit. He kept going after I exited (thank goodness he wasn't the stalker type). :-) The next day (yesterday), a co-worker called and said he needed my help with something. I helped him with his issue and gave him the information he needed. Then he says, "You know what? I just love you." (oh, really?) Then, quick save he says, "I love your whole department and your co-worker, even though I don't know her, I love her too." (hmm. Sure you do) I have to add that this gentleman is the most attractive of our co-workers and in my age group. He's tall (about 6'4 or so), athletic build, square features (I love that! My hubby has them too) and dark hair. He lives in San Fran and we've shared a mild flirtation since he came to work here. I was mighty flattered when he declared his love (real or otherwise). Yeah, the birds and bees are a flyin'!

Today hasn't been as exciting, but it's been okay. I had lunch with co-worker and this afternoon, I have to go to David's Bridal for my bridesmaid dress fitting. The link is to the actual dress. It will be in blue velvet. I'm glad it's pretty enough to wear again.

Still doing well with eating and workouts. I'm starting to see a difference and I like it! The weight training went for 45 minutes this morning. I was quite proud of myself. Three more days of weights, then I begin cardio again (in conjunction with the weights, of course). New body, here I come!

0 comments: