Friday, March 04, 2005

Another Weekend...dum, da, dum dum...

I'm sure there won't be a repeat of the WWF, but I am playing it cautious. I am PMSing after all. I am praying for a good, positive, productive weekend. One can hope!

Today has been kind of bitter-sweet. One of our long-term employees is moving on to greener pastures. He's a kind and gentle soul that many will truly miss, including myself. Not only is he a wonderful person, he's a phenomenal chef too! In fact, he brought in hand-made cinnamon rolls and on his last day of work! Amazing! I wrapped mine up to take home and share with the little one. My butt will be on the treadmill tonight, after today's high-fattening pot-luck, going away lunch for him. It was divine and I partook and partook way too much. A little stroll on the treadmill this evening should even things out.

The babe begins swim lessons again tomorrow and I'm so happy for her. I hope she excels and moves quickly to level 2. (I'm anxious for her to be totally comfortable with the water, like her mother). One scaredy cat is enough (my hubby can handle water in small doses, where I could swim every day).

Keep me in your thoughts this weekend as I try not to dwell too much on the past.

0 comments: