Friday, March 25, 2005

Getting My Name Out There

That's what I've been doing since about 3:30 this morning. Unfortunately, the babe had watermelon right before she went to sleep last night, which of course is mostly water, and woke me up to tell me she had an accident. So, I gathered up her sheets and mattress protector and threw them in the wash. Then, I cleaned her up. By the time I got back into bed, it was about 3:30. I laid there and laid there then hopped up and went downstairs and got on the computer. First, I went to Monster.com were, surprisingly, I found a few positions of interest. So, I immediately tweaked my resumes completed my registration process (which had been left hanging for about a year or so). Last resume submitted at 5:30am.

So, I'm racing upstairs to wake up the babe and get ready for work and who is upstairs getting ready himself? My very late hubby, who normally leaves the house at 5:00. We were both struggling. I didn't drink any coffee because I didn't want to feel the low after the high, today. I wanted to be even-stevens because I'm PMSing and being erratic is not cool. The daily vitamin and the Bcomplex stress tabs I'm on have done wonders (but I do feel the itch to bitch occasionally).

I didn't workout at the gym today because it started to snow. Then, it started to snow harder. By the time my lunch-hour arrived, there was a blanket over the entire valley (I didn't want to leave the gym with a wet head and get sick.) I'll probably do something this evening or tomorrow morning. I'm hoping the Firm tapes (the Hare and Tortoise) arrive so that I can do those. It will be nice to have a change-up in my normal routine.

It's almost time to go home and I think I see the sun trying to peek out. I hope it decides to make an entrance before dusk.

0 comments: