Thursday, March 17, 2005

It's God's Time

The crossroads? I may have made a turn. I am very hopeful. I spoke to the daycare manager yesterday and I may be able to change the Babe's school district, which would have her in school in the city in which we work, rather than where we live. The particular school in question also has all-day kindergarten as well as after-school care. Again, I am hopeful. Anything could happen.

I'll have to go by there today at lunch and fill out forms, so the workout will need to be moved to the end of the day. They close at 3:00, so it's not something I could do on the way home. {I'm currently nibbling on an Apex bar (oatmeal raisin flavored). I have to say, of all the protein bars out there, I really, really like these.} My biceps are sore (yesterday was arms day), but I'm not feeling the pain in my triceps, which is where I usually feel it. Maybe my form wasn't good or maybe I just did them completely wrong or maybe, the weights weren't heavy enough. I don't know. I just hope it makes a difference.

We watched the SpongeBob movie with the babe last night. I actually thought it was kind of cute, even after approaching the evening with a bad attitude. My plan was to settle in for a night of American Idol drama, but that was not to happen. I did see who was voted off this morning. I wasn't surprised.

I just finished a cup of real coffee and I'm feeling the jitters already. I had a cup with a friend (it was a coffee date-moment we planned yesterday for today.) I couldn't very well drink decaf. I had to have the Cinnamon Crumb Cake flavor to share with her. It was divine but, again, I am seriously feeling it. Only an hour and a half till I can get in my car and drive out some of this energy. To bad I'm missing the gym at lunch, today. That would have been the best place to exert this, before I crash. Ugh!

Things are looking rosy today. I hope they continue on this plane. I've missed rosy days.

0 comments: