Thursday, September 23, 2004

Hangover, or Something Like it

I feel awful, today. I had a great time at our party last night, but this morning, it feels like I have a hangover or something (and I didn't have anything to "drink"). I don't know. I could have been the bungee jump, or perhaps it was the "tex mex" menu that wasn't so great. It could be that my workout and food schedule are all off kilter. Who, knows. All I know is that I better come up with something for my "person" to do if I should happen to call in sick tomorrow. This is not a good feeling. Not a good feeling at all. Yuck!

On a happier note, the party was a huge success! Everyone had a great time ice skating, hockey shooting, dogeballing and bungee jumping. We had raffles and gave away lots of palm pilots, digital cameras, gift cards and gifts from the oval store. Many people told me that it was so much better than the Christmas party. I'm glad everyone had such a good time.

Hubby and I were talking about getting back on track. It's no longer a want, it's a necessity for both of us. I stepped on the scale to see 164.5 this morning and nearly plotzed! What the hell? I know TOM is here and I know my week is a bit off, but I never expected that number. I'll never get into the 150's if I'm at that ridiculous number. Oh, brother! It's definitely time to pull up the boot straps and get going (after I stop feeling like crap, of course).

0 comments: