Thursday, October 28, 2004

Not Enough Hours in the Day

How often do we say that? Man, it's been like that all week for me. Monday, we came in to more problems with the system (not nearly as many as last week, but still more than I would have liked to have dealt with). Tuesday, I got my days mixed up and thought our accreditation visitor was coming, so I got all dressed up and left my gym bag at home. Oh, well, he didn't come till Wednesday. Okay, so Wednesday, I'm all dressed up again, no gym bag, and he doesn't even see or talk to me. I could have showed up in sweats and it wouldn't have made a difference...okay, well maybe but, goodness!

Yesterday evening, the babe's goldfish died, so we had to have the death talk. Then, we went to Wally World for a new Beta fish. She loves it! I hope he lasts longer than "Bark" (the goldfish). This one's name is Spot. [smile]

People at Wally world are crazy and manic around this time of year. The holidays are approaching and they just come out of the woodworks and loose their minds! It's so annoying. Well, after an hour in Wally World, we stopped and got dinner, then made it home to eat. After that, I had to sew a piece of material for a friend's costume. Not sure how I got roped into that one, but I think I accomplished what she wanted. Tonight, I have to do the babe's hair and make the apple crumble for tomorrow's pot-luck. It should be fun!

Saturday, is our fish fry. So, Saturday morning it's "clean, clean, clean" until the house is spot-less. Than watch as our guests succeed in crapping it all up again. Why do we do it to ourselves? It's all about image and our egos, I think. We can't stand the thought of having someone say, "Eww! Have you ever been to the ????'s house? It smells like cat pee and looks like wolves live there." Thankfully, I don't think anyone's ever said that. [smile]

0 comments: