Friday, October 01, 2004

Oh, Fall. How I Love Thee!

Yesterday as I was riding home, I noticed how beautiful all the trees are. I promised myself that I would remember my camera so that I could capture these beautiful fall moments. I not surprisingly forgot. Last year, I said the same thing, "The leaves are so pretty. I have to take a picture of this!" It never happened. I would include one here, if I ever made the effort. I think it's just forgetfulness. I get home and everything I want to remember flees from my brain. That's usually the drill with me. Anyway, the leaves are beautiful and I'm glad that Utah has true seasons like Nashville. Oh, but there's nothing like the trees in fall in the south and back east. Breathtaking!

Last night, hubby made chicken medallions in marsala sauce (preprepared, but still wonderful) and twice baked potatoes. We've had a good time together on his days off, not necessarily doing anything special, but just spending time together. You know, cuddle time. I absolutely love it. He goes back to work tonight so, I'll have to mentally prepare myself for sleeping alone again.

I want to take the little one to the corn maze this weekend. My hubby was all freaked out about the haunted version, until I told him that I would be taking her to the "family friendly" version. (Yeah, he's not the only one who wants to deal with nightmares. She'll probably be ready for the haunted stuff sometime next year).

0 comments: