Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Up a Pound and Still Buying Clothes

I've got to stop this. I had goal items and everything to keep my need to buy smaller clothes under control. Well, there won't be a need to buy smaller clothes if my weight keeps fluctuating. Ughh! Currently, I am the keeper of all that is water, since TOM is on the way. It still doesn't make it any easier to see on the scale. I have gotten off to a good start this week so, I can only hope that it makes a difference over the next couple of weeks (keeping in mind that I keep up my good habits).

So, where does the buying come in? I've been eyeing a Newport-News sweater since I received the catalog late this summer. They had a Columbus Day sale (as did everyone in the U.S.) and they took 15% off the price. Well, I jumped on it. I was thinking, "Winter is coming and I'll need a sweater or two, " which is true, but I believe if I'd waited a bit longer I probably would have gotten the sweater for even less and perhaps in a different size.

Ugh! I'm really beating myself up and I should really stop. It's one day at a time one week at a time. I've come quite far and I can continue the journey. I know I can. I just gotta keep with the program.

0 comments: