Wednesday, October 20, 2004

The Ethics of Employees

This seems to be on my mind a lot lately so, I'm going to get on my soap box about this for a few minutes. What, indeed, has happened to the ethics of workers? No one seems to care about the quality of work, much less coming in on time. People complain constantly about work and how they're getting screwed in some form or fashion, but no one is stepping to the plate to take action about these troubles. Could this all be stemming from our downed economy and lack of jobs? People are whining more because they don't have what they want or need, but they are unwilling to give 100%. There are a few people here who fall into that category. It just amazes me! Maybe I'm too ethical. Can there be such a thing?

I'm having a budget gourmet and baked potato for lunch. I'll be going to the gym at the end of the day, simply because my morning has been so chaotic. I weighed in and I'm still within the three pound zone, but I'm not stressing it. Not in the least.

0 comments: