Tuesday, October 19, 2004

It's Gettin' Cold, Here!

Today, are high is supposed to be somewhere in the mid 50's. What's interesting is how are bodies react to these temperature changes. For example, if I said that it was going to be in the mid 50's during the month of March, we would all feel that sense of relief felt when spring is on the horizon. During the month of October, it's always the beginning of the "Big Chill". In fact, they've stated that there will be at least several feet in the mountains, before the weekend arrives. Is that crazy or what? This weekend, I'll be doing my big "switch over", bringing my fall clothes up and taking my spring ones down.

I think that'll I'll have to do the unspeakable and buy more clothes, again. All of the shopping for new sizes was for spring-like clothing. All my fall gear is going to fit like tents (highly unattractive!). I'll have to send hubby out on a mission for fall-gear.

I stepped on the scale at the gym and it said somewhere in the neighborhood of 158 (that was with my undershirt, bra and panties on). I really think not consuming myself with these numbers is really making a difference. I've started on my L-Carnitine again, but I'm only working out once per day. I'm also eating more. I must have been starving myself without even realizing it. Like they say, everyone is different. Just because 1200 is just above starving for most folks, doesn't meant that this applies to me. I'll keep on trekking forward with this and, hopefully, good things will come.

The doggy seems to be doing much better. He's on an antibiotic, Imodium AD and I/D formula science diet dog food (which he gobbles up readily). He will be such a happy dog when he can finally sleep inside again and can eat his regular food.

-UPDATE 2:15 PM MST - The movie information has been updated. :-)

0 comments: