Monday, February 10, 2014

Getting Ready to Rock Round Seven!

Oh, yeah! I totally rocked round 6 and have only creeped up three pounds above my last, injection weight. Considering Thanksgiving, Christmas, my daughter's birthday and my birthday, I'd say that was a royal score on my part. My goal is to drop another 15 to 20 pounds with this final round and stay put. I'm thrilled to be a 10 or an 8 for the rest of my days. When I work out regularly, things are even better (I just have to make myself get back into the habit).

So, round seven will begin February 17th (round seven on the 17th... I'm kinda liking that. You know me and prime numbers. ;-) ). It's President's day! I'll start my two-day load and then begin my VLCDs again on February 19th. Hubby is on board (amazingly, since he totally despises when I do this), now I've just got to remind my children not to tempt me. Sometimes, they do that without thinking.

Ironically, I talked to my mother today and told her about my Easter dress (totally stunning):

My girls told me I looked beautiful in it. Beautiful. Not a word I hear too often. I took it as a major compliment. My mother says, "Will it fit if you keep losing weight?"How about that! She doesn't even know I'm doing another round and I'm surmising that I looked smaller to her when she last saw me (my youngest daughter's birthday). At any rate, if it is a little big on me, no worries. I'll have it sized if I need to. Beautiful won't be hanging up in the closet indefinitely.

So, I'll be more active on here as the new round begins. It will be short, just enough to get me down to my permanent weight. I'm eager, excited and ready to see what happens. Say a prayer for me!

0 comments: