Wednesday, February 28, 2007

No Change is Better than Water Weight

The weight stayed the same at 183.5, which is better than I thought it would be (I mean, serious water weight happening). My intentions were to get up and work out this morning, but I overslept. The reason? We finished watching the Prestige, which was an amazing movie and worth every minute of sleep I lost. Oh, well. Maybe the babe and I can workout again together. Hubby's been going to the gym in the evenings, which leaves us to our own devices for a couple of hours. Or, we could go for a walk if the weather allows. We'll see.

By the way, if you're interested in a place (site) that helps you maintain your information virtually, rather than by paper or some makeshift spreadsheet, try www.dailyplate.com. The basic account is free. If you choose a gold membership with additional features, it's something like $30.00 for 6 months than $40 something for a year. Not a commercial by any means, but a pretty good site if you're looking for one.

0 comments: