Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Off to the Doctor's

So, it's been nearly three and a half weeks (I think) since I first started posting about the cruds. Enough is enough and I'm off to the doctor's for my appointment this morning at 10:10am. I am so ready to have somebody help me, now. I'm tired of coughing, sore throats, congestion, sinus pressure, sleepless nights and lack of consistent exercise. It's the lack of exercise that has the weight coming off a lot more slowly than I'd like (but still at a healthy rate, at least).

I'm down to 185.5 today and that's a 2.5 pound loss since last week. I can only guess that the walking around downtown last week and the boot camp made a difference. If it can do that, imagine what consistent aerobics could do! I'm psyched. Come on, body. It's time to heal already. I command you to heal! (slipping off into Jimmy Swaggart, Pat Robertson, Jim Baker, pick your favorite evangelist-speak).

One and a half pounds to next goal. Woohoo! I hope I even had the funds to schedule my "spa" manicure when it's time. Do you think hubby would spot me the money if I need it? Yeah, me too.

An observation and completely off topic: Gwen Stefani's legs are amazing! I hear she's a roller skater and swimmer...that would definitely make them tone and fabulous. She's average height (5'6) but with the four inch heels she usually sports, that would put her at 6 feet, giving her that amazon look. You're my leg inspiration, Gwen!

0 comments: