Monday, February 26, 2007


I woke up raring to go for my workout on Saturday, since I again missed Water Aerobics class (taxes...fun, fun, fun). I got my sweat-on to FitPrime's Floor Burn with Susan Harris (the picture is of a different FitPrime video which I hope to acquire. I couldn't find a picture of Susan's). My abs were killing me on Sunday...similarly to how I felt a few days after my C-section. Coughing was painful, so I tried to sissyfy my coughs to avoid pain.

The leg portion of the workout didn't seem to have the same effect, which tells me it either wasn't that great or that my legs are in better shape than I thought. I knew my abs were in sad shape (and still are) so, I've got to make sure to work in more workouts that target my abs. It will be better for me in the long run and a quicker road to having a waist again. The plan was to workout with one of the Firm classics but, if you check out today's post on my other site, you'll understand why I didn't have the energy or motivation to do it...despite waking up to the alarm on time an everything. I can't say that I'll get it in later...I'm not sure. I just hope that the news I receive today will make life feel a little better.

0 comments: