Monday, February 19, 2007

Not Supposed to, but I Did.

I weighed this morning. I know, I know. Only Wednesdays, but I had to know. I was feeling a bit lighter and thought I'd check it out. I would never have guessed the number in a million years! I'm hitting 181.5 this morning. Was it the removal of all that excess hair or really fat loss that's occurred? Whatever it is, it's the smallest I've been since having had Indy. Woohoo! I'm totally stoked. I hope that now that I'm feeling better and can get in those extra workouts (one being today), I'll really start to see it fall off.





Due to my husbands strange sleeping habits, I wasn't able to go to my water aerobics class on Friday and I was really bummed out about it. So, Saturday (bright and early) I got "Hooked" and felt truly invigorated afterwards. I didn't eat much Saturday or Sunday (the decongestant I'm on really zaps my appetite) so, I've eaten purely for nourishment, not for taste. It must have helped because, dig that number above! This also means I've hit a goal (if I can stay within a three to four pound radius of that number by Wednesday). I hope to find a place that can give me a nice manicure without breaking the bank. It might be that I have to breakdown and go to my place at the mall, but that's okay. I'll make up for the cheap price by getting some sweet spring decals or something extra special like airbrushing.

Next goal? Oh, man! I'm ready. Bring on the massage!

0 comments: