Monday, February 12, 2007

If only...

If only I could swim everyday...I think I'd be the happiest girl in the world. Leaving my boot camp class on Fridays, I'm always sad to get out of the water. I love it that much! Despite the yelling, pushing, being exhausted and out of breath, I absolutely love that water. I'm still dealing with the cruds (if you can believe it) and now have a stopped up nose that runs. What the hell is that about? Anyway, I asked hubby in spite of my nose, if he'd be up to swimming today. He said he'd think about it. I always go by myself, why can't we all go this time?

I'll weigh on Wednesday, but I'm scared of the number. We ate out on Saturday and I wasn't exactly great in my choices. Granted, I didn't go completely overboard, but I did get more than I would have normally. I was at a buffet, after all. I wanted to feel like we were getting our money's worth, at least. Sunday was a little better, but I still splurged. Today, I'm back on track. I'm more afraid of the number because of the lack of exercise. I miss it, but don't dare jump back into while I'm still gross like this...or should I? I've been trying to walk whenever possible. I park further away and then we did a bit of walking downtown, last week. Will all that help? I certainly hope so.

The next goal is a pedicure or manicure. Hmm. What to choose? (That is, if I've even gotten close enough to think about it, at this point). If it was closer to spring, I'd go for the pedicure for sandals and such. It's not warm enough for sandals yet, so I guess I'll have no choice but to do the manicure. My hands are out there all the time. I will be sure to go to a spa to have it done. I can go to the mall or one of those quickie shops anytime. It is a reward, after all. I hope I get there sooner rather than later.

Oh! A nice thing, though. Someone who hasn't seen me in a while said I looked like I'd lost weight when she saw me last week. That was nice. I can't wait till everyone notices and I get my waistline back. Ah, a waistline!

0 comments: