Thursday, January 25, 2007

To Swim Again


I decided to go to the water aerobics class tomorrow. I haven't worked out in almost two weeks and, breathing or not, I gotta at least try. I figure it's not going to have me panting like I would if I were doing kickboxing or something, but the toning that will begin is worth the little bit of hacking I may have to endure. I hope my bathing suit doesn't run and hide when it sees me coming.

Actually, I haven't purchased a new swimsuit in a couple of years. Maybe, if we're fortunate enough to go somewhere warm and inviting this year on our vacation (preferably with a beach), I can justify laying down a few clams for a new, sexy swimsuit. Gosh, how would it be to get into a bikini again? Even when I was looking good, I didn't dare. I've never had washboard abs or even a small belly. I've always had a ponch. I hope I can make the ponch go away for good, this time.

I was disappointed to see a one pound increase today. I know. I really shouldn't be weighing every day or even every other day. I've decided to go back to my once a week weigh in. I think that would be best, in terms of my sanity and my reward program. Wednesday it is! Oh, and the numbers are now accurate on the left.

0 comments: