Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Feeling Everything

Confident, brassy, sassy, motivated, rejuvenated, empowered, special, lovely...I'm feeling it. Not sure where it's coming from. Maybe it's the half pound that disappeared. Maybe it was the hot night I had with my hubby or maybe it's just the rededication I've made to getting this weight off forever. Whatever it is, I'm enjoying it. I hope no one tries to steal my joy today, I'm feeling sassy enough to tell him/her off!

It's snowing big time here today. It took me almost forty minutes to get into town today (normally, it takes 25 minutes). Crazy! The flakes were huge and sticky. There was some black ice on the highway as well, so everyone slowed down to a snail's crawl to compensate. Of course, I can't complain. If there's one state of driving that Utahns can handle it's snowy driving (they just can't drive during the spring, summer or fall or when it rains. And blinkers? Fugetaboutit!). I'm hoping it calms down before I have to go to the gym, or at least before I have to go home and drive in it. Actually, I'm looking out of my boss's window and all seems pretty clear right now. Man, I can't wait until spring!

I was thinking about making my own Easter dress this year...something vintage. I don't know. I haven't decided. It would be cool, since my goal is to be a size down. I'm looking at the dresses from the 50s , something swingy but not too pretentious. Like I said, I'm not sure if I'll do it but I thought it would be such a springy and happy thing to do for a dress this year.

The sun is trying to peek through the clouds. I'm very happy to see it. Happy Tuesday!

0 comments: