Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Sickety, sick, sick sick!

From my other blog and its post of the same title, you will learn of my exploits with 10-month pancake batter; however, I will not go into all the gory details on this blog. Instead, I will share my great initiatives in the workout world. Last week, I completed Buns, Hips and Thighs a total of two times and worked in a treadmill walk for 30 minutes. Awesome! Did sickness get me down? Hell, nah! I was back at it this morning (tummy pangs and all) on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I've been inspired and I'm not sure where it came from...but I'm certainly not complaining.

It was quicker to walk today, since I realized that I could play my Golden Girls DVDs on the computer and watch them there while I walked. Actually, I discovered it on my last walk as I listened to my aerobics music and looked up to realize the computer was there. Light bulb! "I can play my DVDs in the computer." I know...I'm so ready for rocket science.

Today's weight of 176 most likely is a result of all the water I lost this weekend from the illness but I'm hoping the exercise helped, too. Gotta look good in my catsuit at the end of the month, right? Can't look like Ms. Piggy in a catsuit...or can I?

0 comments: