Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Go Figure!

I'm really happy about today's number (173.5) even though it's not as dramatic as I would have liked it to be this week. Still, I can't complain. I've been battling a cold which left me on the couch at home yesterday. I haven't worked out all week! Do I miss it? But of course! I have reached that point very early in my training. I want to try and do something this afternoon, but I have a feeling my hubby will have none of it. I can hear him now;

"You'll just set yourself even further back if you try to work out without healing."

He's probably right, but I know with each ab workout and elliptical training I miss, it's just that much harder to get back into it. I want this 170s behind me once and for all. Figure training will come after I've restablished my initial strength and hubby is too excited. He's ready to whip me into shape (so he says). What kind of whipping he has in mind, only time will tell. I know that I'm already looking and feeling better. The added weight training will be an added bonus. It will be interesting to see how far I can go. Will/Can I look like a figure competitor before it's all said and done? Even if I don't compete, to just look like one of those lovely ladies would be a dream!

For the first time in months, I can change the number on the left. I'm glad about it, but I'm much more eager to change all the digits rather than just one.

0 comments: