Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I Can't Find it!

I can't find my Tape 4 of the Classic Firm series. Actually, I do have it on DVD now, but I can't find that sucker anywhere! It was something I wanted to add to my rotation this week and it appears to have vanished into thin air. Now, of course I know (logically) that it hasn't, but I can't put my hands on it to save my life. I'd like to use it to get my arms into better shape (as well as the rest of me) but more importantly, my wings. Yes. I have wings.

They haven't started flapping in the wind yet, but they're getting close. I've begun to notice the weight change now and, "Last hired, first fired," the evidence is in my wings. It's the last place I put on weight, so it's the first place (aside from my face) where I see changes. Since I'm not toning very much in that area yet, the result? Wings. Imagine your biceps as tires and the air is slowing being let out. Not pretty.

If I had that tape, I could get in the quality reps. Yes, I could do this without the tape, but the tape is regimented. I'm more likely to follow the instructions laid out in front of me, then to "wing" it and do things on my own. The good news is that I did get my elliptical workout in this morning and used the arm "thingies", which I normally don't (my stamina hasn't built up enough to use them continuously yet). I'm sitting at 174.5 and hope that the decrease continues as nicely as it has been these past few weeks. We'll see.

0 comments: