Sunday, October 07, 2007

Hoping I'm Doing it Right

I went back through my blog posts, which is always an enlightening experience. It's funny to see me getting up in arms about being in the 160s and plateauing there. Man, those were the days. I'm hanging in the mid 170s and the high 160s sounds absolutely dreamy to me.

I'm working out regularly now (I even got in an elliptical training session yesterday). Sunday is my day off, but I'm actually missing the workout/toning sessions. I hope it's all working. I think I'm starting to see and feel a difference in my body. They're aren't mind altering changes yet but, it's better. If I can just make it through the holidays, I'll consider it a huge accomplishment. Haven't weighed this morning yet but, I was 175 yesterday. Oh to be petite again!
Gotta go get ready for church, now. I moved a lot of my winter clothes up last weekend and took my summer and spring duds downstairs. The closet is blocked so, I wasn't able to bring up all my winter dresses. I hope I can find something this morning that's appropriate for 40 degree temps. It's crazy how fast the temperatures changed but I'm certainly not complaining. I'll save my complaining for January and February when I've had above and beyond my share of the inversion and cold temps.

0 comments: