Thursday, September 27, 2007

Back from Vacation/Working Out


I was doing so well before my trip to the south then...crash! Backyard Burgers, Captain D's, O'Charley's, Logan's, Fat Mo's, McDonald's, you name it. Four pounds later...seriously, I thought it would be much worse than this, but four is still bad. Luckily, one has already disappeared and I hope to never hear from him again.

Yesterday, I started working out again with a fierceness! First thing in the morning, I popped in one of my tried and trues; The Firm Parts: Sculpted Buns, Hips and Thighs with instructor, Tracy Long. She kicked my butt (well actually, she kicked my stomach and more specifically my abs). Ugh! I was feeling it a bit last night, but I'm in agony today. I must be a bit masochistic because I'm actually enjoying it. Well, not the pain so much but the fact that I did something good for my body. Something it hasn't had to do in a while and my body is letting me know, which is definitely a step forward.

So today, I'm going to attempt more working out...not sure what, not sure when but I'm going to try. That's all I can do is give it my best effort with each day. My costume came and it's definitely not meant for a tub-O so, I've got to get cracking on tightening up. I'm wearing it no matter what. The question is, will I be comfortable in it or royally embarrassed?

0 comments: