Friday, April 11, 2008

Can This Be Real?!

Well, for an anniversary day present, the 159.2 on the scale was probably the best gift I've gotten in a long time. So, I'm officially in the 150's and approaching the college weight. I can't believe it! Hubby and I spent yesterday splurging, so I'm sure the 150's are a distant memory today, but I hope that I'll have them back in a couple of days (at least by the next weigh day). I will order my perfume though (it's a goal weight, after all).

My hope is to be a couple pounds down for my trip to Washington, next week. I don't know if I can do it but I'm sure going to put my best foot forward. I'm also planning on watching the figure video whenever I need some motivation (I finally got that sucker burned to disc...next, I'll add it to YouTube).

To read more about my anniversary adventures yesterday, check out the other blog.

0 comments: