Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Not Doing So Well

Since our trip to Washington, I can't seem to get my act together. Part of it is the cooking. I have to get back into the swing of cooking on a regular basis. The way to do that is to get more sleep (we seem to be getting to bed later and later, which means less sleep at night, which means a lot more tired in the mornings). Hubby has been bringing Isagen.ix home and I've decided to really take a look at the material and, perhaps, give it a go as a cleanser. Maybe my plumbing is gunky and needs some help. Maybe I can "Jump start My Heart" into action again.

Last night, we did the "quick fix" and picked up Wendy's for dinner. Although I didn't go incredibly over board, we ate much later than usual (around 8:30pm). We've been eating later and that definitely will thwart any kind of progress. The weight is creeping back on and I'm not happy about it. To try and help myself from last nights damage, I worked out on the elliptical for 74 minutes which totaled 1000 calories burned. I was thinking I might go at it again (if time permits) but, we'll have to see. The babe has dance class tonight so my time is sort of all over the place.

Meanwhile, I still have my goal insight. As I said, I'm going to research Isageni.x and then I'm going to work hard at getting my eating back under control, along with my sleep. I'm going to restrict my alcohol intake to the weekends too (nightly cocktails are not helpful to the process). It's all about eating clean again. Fish, chicken, oatmeal, egg whites...bring it on!

0 comments: