Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Seriously?!

Yesterday, my nifty 20% coupon arrived from Bed, Bath and Beyond and I was thrilled. I could buy my scale and begin my tracking again. Hubby was training away from the office, yesterday and ended up at one of his favorite bargain-basement stores. He purchased a Thinner scale (like the one shown here) for $18, they normally retail for about forty. Talk about irony! It's the exact same scale I would have purchased and even with my coupon, I wouldn't have gotten it for the price he did (he wins again).

So, this morning, I set up my profile and weighed myself...dreading the worse. When the scale flashed 160.8 and then scrolled through the many other numbers it calculates, I couldn't believe it! After all the splurging and craziness I've been through, I've managed to maintain my weight. Of course, I have been keeping up with my workouts and I have to believe that's what's made the difference. I just wonder if now that I'm back on track, I'll begin to see losses again. I sure hope so. I changed my computation on The Daily Plate to record me as a mildly active person, rather than sedentary. I don't think I qualify as a sedentary person anymore.

So, here's what I got for today:

50 minute workout on elliptical trainer
1 L-Carnitine (& help)
1 pancake (no butter)
1/8 cup serving of Country kitchen syrup
Tofu
1 cup of decaffeinated tea

Yesterday's dinner consisted of 1/2 mesquite grilled chicken breast
hash browns with light ketchup
2 slices of whole wheat toast with light jelly (these were leftovers from Sunday breakfast)
the last 1/3 of my small, choco cherry blizzard

0 comments: