Friday, April 04, 2008

Trying to Keep Up

So, I'm going to try and keep up with what I'm doing on this site as well as my calorie site. I don't know how successful I'll be, but I'd like to have an additional record of what I'm doing, just in case one site dies/crashes/disappears.

I'll try to keep it simple. I'm not sure how many other people are viewing this site, so the simplicity is for me. Retracing my steps is a lot easier when there's not a lot of muck to step through.

Workout - 50 minutes (661 calories) Elliptical trainer

Breakfast - Fiber One Caramel Delight cereal with fat free coffee mate. A second bowl of Fiber One Honey Clusters with fat free coffee mate (I was starving this morning. I should have found a protein source, but I wasn't in the mood for fish...which was the only quick source available).

Lunch - haven't prepared it, but will have tofu and brown rice. I'm looking for a vegetable (most likely dry coleslaw mix.

I didn't weigh this week because my scale is deceased. I hope to buy another one soon. I have no idea where I am or what's happening with my weight...I'm wishing for 150s, but I think that's in vain after last weekend's splurging.

0 comments: