Monday, May 08, 2006

One More and then...Break!

I worked out to FitPrime again on the fifth. I did much better this time around and felt really good, afterwards. Hubby caught me in mid pump and asked me to use the mat when I'm working out from now on. I guess he's afraid I'll sweaty up the carpet too much and he's probably right.

Saturday night and Sunday, no workouts for me. Instead, I drank myself into almost a stupor (not a good thing) but it sure was fun. Tonight, I'm going to get back at it with some cardio on the machines. Well, that's the plan and I hope it comes to fruition I need to burn off all those empty calories I drank over the weekend. The good news is that I didn't eat a bunch of horrible things, like I could have. I'm proud of myself for not going over board on the eating, during this crucial period. Now, if I could just leave the spirits alone....

0 comments: