Friday, May 26, 2006

The Happy Couple Working Out Together...um, Soon.

My hubby suggested that he and his lovely wife work out together, to get in that quality time we so desperately need. I told him I was all for it and he says we'll get started soon. When's soon, I wonder? I've been off the wagon for a couple of weeks, now and I don't want him pushing too hard. He has a tendency to whip out the personal training hat and that stuff just doesn't fly to well with me on the initial. If I've been working out for a while, then I really don't care. Since there have been a couple of weeks there where I've gotten soft, I need time to build up.

I'm sort of afraid of how my body is going to react to the machines. Will they itch and burn again? Man, I was so happy to have gotten past that point before. Will I need to do it all over again? And the elliptical, Lord the elliptical. I fear it, now. Two minutes was painful...I wonder if I'll even last thirty seconds? Body memory to the rescue. Let us pray...

0 comments: