Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I'm Thinking, Tonight's the Night

Working out again is scary. I know, it's only been two weeks, but it's still scary. Getting back into the swing of things is never easy and I'm not blind to it. I know it's going to be hard as hell, but I'm willing to do the work.

There are lots of reasons to workout; for your health, your state of mind, your stamina, to lose weight. Yes. I agree that these are all good reasons and all are reasons that I am starting up again, but there's another very important reason to get the booty moving - my favorite jeans. My favorite jeans (in black) are not the all coveted skinny jeans (and I do have a pair of those). No. These are the jeans that make me feel so good. They make me feel a lot of things, actually. Comfortable, sporty, trendy, sexy, fashionable...they are awesome! So awesome, in fact that I've tried to find a back-up pair, just in case something ever happened to these but to no avail. They are unique...one of a kind...special, like me.

I haven't been in these jeans since last winter (before the baby came). I can't even find them, but I know they are near...waiting ever so patiently to be worn again. We miss each other and they only way we can find ourselves skin to denim again is for me to lose this baby weight. It seems silly, I know but wouldn't you be wiling to do whatever it takes to feel all those emotions? I mean, come on!

0 comments: