Tuesday, January 18, 2005

No Babies Coming

Well, Aunt Flow showed up the evening of the fourteenth. I was somewhat relieved, somewhat saddened at its arrival. You know, not that I need any extra stress in my life but, a new baby is still exciting. Oh, well. I just figure it's not time yet and that's okay.I had my review and brought up the "work from home" request again, beginning in August (if at all possible). It was met with a maybe, and a side of "probably not" response. So, that means I'll have to find a part-time job in the city where we live and save up enough to keep me a float till that job comes. But, we'll probably have to sell our house and settle for a condo. Oh, how I'll miss my house! I love my house! But, the babe comes first and I'll do what I have to for her.I spent most of yesterday and Friday crying...mourning the loss of my house. I figure, better to get it out of the way now rather than be crushed and devastated in August or whenever it happens (if, but most likely will). I need to be happy when the babe goes to school, or I'll really be depressed was on the elliptical trainer for 35 minutes today at lunch (trying to build up to 45, which shouldn't be too difficult). I've gotta get movtivated and get up at 4:00a again for that extra cardio in the mornings. With the rough weekend, I didn't get a lot of sleep. I'll keep working at it. I'll try and stay positive. It's 2005, after all.

0 comments: