Wednesday, February 22, 2012

R5, P2, VLCD 37 - Interruptions and Being Way too Busy

Wow! Has it really been that long since I posted?! Oh, not good. I seriously need an audio blog to get things moving the way I want to. There just isn't even time to type anymore. How sad.

Well, Valentine's was lovely as was my interruption. It happened so fast! I had good, protein-filled items with just a bit of carbs thrown in (hey, it was Valentine's day). I ended up gaining about three pounds total. Then, I had a stall and thought I'd have to do an apple date. As soon as I had decided that would be my next step, TOM appeared. Mystery solved. So, TOM showed up on Sunday, February 19th during the movies (we went to see the new Ghost Rider). Don't waste your time. The story was all over the place and the one or two elements that were worthwhile were glossed over or rarely used. Hubby and I were disappointed, but the girls loved it.

I didn't document all my food for the last few days. I've been running crazy and, because of this, it really makes me think that my job really isn't for me anymore. Summer, I hope, will bring a really great new job with a less stressful schedule.

Today, I had a hamburger patty and salad for lunch. I had shrimp and whole tomatoes for dinner. I'm ending the evening with a vodka night cap. By the way, I totally felt when the HCG was wearing off this evening. I hurriedly went and took my dose just about at the 12-hour mark. That must mean it's working, yes? I weighed in at 183.2lbs this morning. I'm really, really praying a big water drop will happen in the next couple of days. TOM is murder when it comes to water retention.

0 comments: