Sunday, October 24, 2010

BFF Visit Too Quickly Passes


Round 3 begins tomorrow. Am I ready? Well, we shall see. I've purchased enough meat items and cabbage to last me a few days, once the VLCDs begin. I'll have to get used to cooking everything separately again but I've done it before, right?

The loading is fun, but difficult. The HCG makes it tough to eat and I have in mind how I'll load. After my visit with my best friend, I'm sort of sick of eating out (as is my wallet); however, I do need to say good bye to my favorites for the next month or so. Indian, Chinese and Greek are definitely on the menu (and the only items I didn't eat while the best friend was here).

I miss her already! We are still joined at the hip and never seem to run out of things to talk about. I love her dearly and despise that we are so far apart. She's an amazing support system that I need so much, but can't have on a regular basis (because there's no way I'm moving back to Nashville). So, we're resolved to alternating our visits each year. I will be there next October and when she sees my kids again, they will be 7 and 12 years old. That's crazy!

I'll weigh in the morning. I have a feeling I'll be at the weight I was when I started round 2, especially after all the crap we ate this weekend. Even though I can't work out, I have a goal to have that blasted new treadmill put together before my phase 3 begins. I gotta have my work outs ready to go, once I hit maintenance. The maintenance went very well, so long as I was working out regularly. As soon as I stopped (shortly after our return from vacation), the weight returned. I'm also resigned to a low-car lifestyle. I just don't do well with them. Even though I'm no where near the number of carbs I was ingesting before the protocol, I feel a difference mentally and physically.

Loading begins tomorrow. I'm thinking a scone with loads of honey butter and bacon for breakfast. I've been enjoying cappuccinos since the cold has come in and the new pumpkin spice flavor is lovely. I may have one of those, at some point. Chinese and Greek will round out the day and I know I'll probably be so full and uncomfortable. I don't look forward to that at all, but it is so necessary for the process.

So, the short round may not get me back into the 130's and I'm really not upset about it. Crazy, right? I was so all about being 135 but I felt good at 140-145. My hubby was also happy with that weight and I didn't look frail. So, if 145 is to be my ideal weight for me, then so be it. Here we go!

0 comments: