Thursday, April 30, 2009

Why We Broke up in the First Place

Damn that scale! I missed weigh in on Tuesday and decided to get on this morning. Of course, it wasn't the first thing and I'd already worked-out and showered. It screamed 190, even after all the good stuff I've been doing. I did have a cocktail last night before bed (courtesy of hubby), but I'd stayed within my calorie range all day yesterday and the day before.

There are two culprits I need to get a handle on; first, the salt is really out of control. I think I'm PMS feening for it. I gotta stop that. Eating out and staying within my calorie range is all well and good, but if my salt intake is out of control, it only serves to deter my progress. Secondly, my water. How can I expect to loose these confounded pounds if I'm not drinking enough fluids? Now, with the possibility of having my eye surgery, I've really got to get into the habit of drinking lots and lots of water. I'm on my third, 20oz bottle of water. If I can drink four of these puppies a day, I'd consider myself doing well. Even more is better, that is until I begin to drop some weight. Will that happen?

0 comments: