Thursday, February 25, 2010

Last Day Stuffing My Face

I am so full! I feel like my belly could be a carry-on suitcase that I've stored on my body. Let's hope it's a short flight. For future reference, I thought I'd better list here what I've eaten for my load days. So, here we go:


Wednesday, February 24th
1. 1 Raisin and spice Instant oatmeal packet
2. 2, bite-sized Almond Joy candy bars
3. Alpine Cider with two Splenda packets (to take away some of the tartness)
4. Alpine Cider with two Splenda packets (I had a meeting and took one in with me)
5. General Tso's Chicken and Veggies (a frozen food aisle, microwave meal)
6. 4 chocolate chip cookies
7. Sucrets cough drops (do these count...still getting over my bronchitis)
8. 2, Carl's Jr. Big Hamburgers with Cheese (I ate all of one and most of the second)
9. Ocean Spray cranberry juice
10. McDonald's Medium Sized Fries
11. 2 Krispy Kreme doughnuts
12. 1 glass of Alice White Lexia


Thursday, February 25th
1. 3 IHOP pancakes with butter and syrup
2. 2 pieces of crispy bacon
3. 3 scrambled eggs
4. 2 glasses of Ruby Red Grapefruit/Pomegranate Ocean Spray juice (yummy!)
5. Bourbon Chicken and Veggies (a frozen food aisle, microwave meal)
6. Krispy Kreme doughnut
7. 2 glasses of Ruby Red Grapefruit/Pomegranate Ocean Spray juice
8. Greek Gyro
9. Seasoned potatoes
10. Lemon/Saffron Rice
11. 1 glass of Ruby Red Grapefruit/pomegranate ocean spray
11. Krispy Kreme doughnut
12. 1 glass of Lexia white wine

Will I miss anything? The juice seemed to satisfy a lot for me, today. I kept thinking, If all I had today was this Ocean Spray, I'd be one happy girl. I think I must have been very dehydrated. Therefore, my super water drinking should allow me to get through the protocol and not miss a lot of the foods I won't be able to have.

I've done the necessary shopping (veggies, fruit and Stevia) and am ready to begin the VLCD portion of the protocol. The only items I didn't have to buy were meat items. We have cows, chickens and schools of fish in deep freeze. Living with a body-builder definitely has it's benefits.

Today's weight was 185.8 this morning.

0 comments: