Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Getting Ready

So, I have to eat like gangbusters for the next couple of days. It'll be weird to have the liberty and not feel like I'm being bad. Krispie Kremes anyone? Fabulous deep-fried deliciousness from my favorite Chinese restaurant? A lovely gyro with saffron rice, roasted potatoes and a tasty side salad (doesn't sound bad but, calories, calories, calories). I'll buy a bottle of wine to polish off in the next couple of days too. Good-bye, liquor. I'll miss you!

Hubby is going to take pictures and measure me tonight (oy!). Just thinking about that part makes me cringe. I'm going to be brave and wear as little as possible. I've already given him the "no X-rated pictures" speech. He's kind of in a mood, so I don't think there's anything to worry about there.

So, what am I doing? Will I tell? Why, yes. I'll spill the beans tomorrow. Tomorrow, you will know the new path I'm taking and hopefully, watch as the journey takes me to a new, smaller me.

0 comments: