Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I Made it, but with a Cost

So, the 160s are mine...but I paid a dear cost to get them. I acquired strep throat again and, of course, you can't eat when your throat feels like you've been practicing sword swallowing. TOM also appeared, so it's doubly hard to tell if I made it on my own or through water-weight loss. TOM is so dang cruel to me when it comes to water. I hold onto it for dear life...not because I want to, of course.

I had almost completed a full week of workouts when the throat-closing-up thing started last Thursday afternoon (see my other post for the details of the sickness and it's progression). I'm glad that I'm feeling better now and I'm actually looking forward to working out. Hubby says I could try it tomorrow...gently. What does that mean? Fifteen rather than thirty minutes or half the regular weights I use? Oh, well. I guess I'll just listen to my body and try not to push it.

I'll post that wonderful number here (168), but the true weigh day is tomorrow. I hope the 160s are still with me tomorrow as well. I may very well strut in here with my fab shoes.

0 comments: