Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Oh Yeah, Baby!

The Water has left and the Fat is leaving behind it. Keep moving. Don't stop. Just keep marching because I don't want to see you again (well, Water I know, he can't help himself. He'll be back when TOM returns. But Fat, you're ass is outta here!). The magic number 178.5 means that I am no longer in the 180s and, hopefully, won't return. I am too thrilled! It also means I've hit another goal. With 16 pounds gone, I am now ready for my masseuse. I may wait, like hubby suggested, and do the nails and back rub while we're on vacation; however, as I think about it more, how fabulous would it be to have my nails done and prettied up before I leave and my back all worked out and wonderful to get the vacation started off right? I'll ponder a bit longer on it.

To celebrate that fabulousness that is me today, I am wearing a sun dress (in size medium, thank you very much). It's a red maxi (going down to nearly my ankles) with subtle black floral patterns all over, off-the-shoulder in a sweet chiffon. The shoes? Red mules that are showing off my painted red toes that are too hot! I've gotten lots of compliments on my outfit today and have been told, "You look too good for work." I should just leave, right? If only I had a date.

0 comments: