Thursday, March 08, 2007

Just Because I Can

Well, I weighed today. I know it's not Wednesday; however, TOM is almost gone and I feel the water weight leaving. The number on the scale was kind 182.5 thank goodness. It's a small change, but a change nonetheless. I'm still achy and coughing. The doctor's appointment is this morning, shortly after I take the babe to school. I'll actually see the doctor and not the nurse practitioner, which I hope makes a difference.

I didn't eat much at all yesterday and I doubt I'll have much of an appetite today. We did go out for lunch and ate at Paradise Bakery (my friends are obsessed with that place. I personally think they charge to damn much for their sandwiches and soups but, whatever). I had their Paradise Pasta salad and their Turkey noodle soup. It was okay, but I think I would have preferred something a little more spicy. My other choices were tomato soup covered in sour cream or Turkey Broccoli. Neither sounded appealing to me.

We received a bit of rain last night which supposedly cleaned out the air. I'm glad. I hope it helps me with my healing process. Can I just say it again, I am so frustrated with being ill. I just want to feel like me. It seems that I'm asking for way to much.

0 comments: