Monday, May 23, 2005

A Reason for Everything

If you'll take a look at the last few posts, you'll notice a trend...lots of being tired, for one. Did I happen to mention that TOM never arrived for the month of May? Well, the pregnancy test confirms...I am with child. It's so weird! I'm still not totally accepting it, I mean, I'm not disappointed by any means, but wow! What to do now? I guess the job-hunting is off. I'm vested here with enough sick-time to kill a mule plus, I'm hoping I can telecommute, what with my situation now. I guess we'll see in time.

So, the whole weight-loss issue is no longer an issue, now. My goal is to maintain my current size until July, so that I can at least fit into the bridesmaid dress without too much trouble. In fact, I don't even plan on telling my girlfriend until I'm there. How's that for keeping a secret long-term? Oh, boy. In the meantime, I've set up another blog to document the whole pregnancy process (for those of you who are interested). You'll find it on the left-hand column "It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life" (it really is!). I am not abandoning this blog, just putting it on pause for a bit. I hope that you all reach your fitness goals, in the meantime. I'll be back to work-off baby weight, when the time comes and, when the time comes, I'll be here. Good luck!

0 comments: