Monday, March 29, 2004

Weekend's a Bust!

As I stated yesterday, we went tile pricing. We also purchased lighting fixtures for the bathroom, storage room and water heater room. For dinner, we went to the Golden Corral. I tried being good, but lost my mind during dessert. I don't think it was really necessary to get two more oatmeal raisin cookies on top of the two I had already eaten. Then, there was the piece of fudge that was calling my name (you get the picture). I went over a big chunk on my calorie allotment Saturday, but did better on Sunday (even though we did go to McDonald's and I ate a large order of fries).

The best part about Sunday was the weather...absolutely beautiful, here. We took my daughter to see Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed. Pretty cute, but it just reinforces the skinny issue. Sarah Michelle Gellar and I are the same height and that girl is tiny. She's also able to wear just about anything, which I'm really looking forward to. After the movie, we strolled around the mall and I took a look at some of the spring dresses they have out, now. Super cute and a lot of them I can actually get into, but I'd love to buy a smaller size. I'm hoping that day is near.

0 comments: