Saturday, March 27, 2004

In the Name of the Pooper Scooper

That's how I started my morning: scooping up a 100+ pound dog's, droppings. What fun! You can't imagine that one dog can do that much in a week. What made it extra nice is that our state was hit with a cold front, yesterday. Our 75 degree weather dropped into the 30's and 40's, so I was out scooping in the snow (not a lot, but snow nonetheless).

I took a chance and got on the scale today, just to see if yesterday's craziness made a difference. I'm down two pounds (but it won't make a difference until I weigh on Wednesday). I hope that I'm able to at least wear something pretty for Easter. I'm tired of wearing my big girl clothes. My husband's bought me a plethora of spring dresses and I'd like to be able to wear one without looking crazy (you know, not like I'm suffocating as I wear it).

Yesterday, our electrician friend/neighbor came in and worked on some of the electrical in our basement. All of my recessed lighting is in and it looks fabulous! Tomorrow, he'll put in the two ceiling fans. I can't wait until we can actually use the area as a living room. The living room area, now, is supposed to be our sitting room. It's jam packed with furniture, our '52 t.v and bookcases full of DVDs. Honestly, the room looks like it's about to explode from all the stuff. Today will be pricing tile for the entryway and bathroom lighting.

0 comments: