Monday, August 17, 2009

A Discovery Regarding the Supplement

I was reading information about my homemade supplement that I saved and I discovered that the initial effects last for two weeks. I lost eight pounds in the first two weeks on the supplement, when I first started using it. I continued to lose after that initial drop, but it was much more steady (not as drastic). I eliminated a portion of the supplement because of my stomach issues (I have high acid) and I plan to eliminate another portion, only because of the addictive properties. There is a substitute to combat my stomach woes, but when I tried it, I found the canker sores came back with a vengeance. Low stomach acid, but more acid in my mouth (I guess?).

I wonder if it will have the same effects? I suppose if I don't see the same results in the first two weeks, I'll reincorporate the missing element (or it's more natural counterpart). I'll keep a close eye on it and see what happens. I'm very motivated, which is what has been missing for a bit.

0 comments: