Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Don't Eat Everything You See

Well, great advice, if I could just follow it. While recuperating from surgery, I have been doing just that. TOM being on the way hasn't helped matters. I haven't dared step on the scale, for fear I am back where I started. And I worked so hard to get it off, dammit! It just frost my cookies. Oh. Bad point of reference. Frosted cookies....

I couldn't keep up with my journal entries, since I couldn't see to type them. Today, I've entered my information and will continue to keep up with this practice. It seems to help me immensely. We have thunderstorms slated for most afternoons this week. I had wanted to jog this morning (yes, jog), but my alarm clock was so soft, I didn't even hear it. Great. I also started work late, which meant no elliptical this morning either. Talk about jumping back in with both feet! I don't even have a toe in, yet.

So, tomorrow I'll put in today's journal entry. Hopefully, I'll have done what I need to do to keep moving in the right direction. I'm still hopeful, but feeling a little guilty and down on myself.

By the way, hubby purchased the Power 90X (Beach Body). I am a fan of the Beach Body Turbo Jam, which I haven't done in a bit, but really like. I hear that this is a great program, but that it can get a little boring. I don't know if he's using it as a resource, if he bought it for himself to try, or if he got it for me on the sly. Either way, I'll check it out.

0 comments: