Sunday, June 28, 2009

New Goals!

So, the eating is loads better (not eating like my hubby anymore). The workouts will be kicking in hard and fierce tomorrow. I came up with one goal this morning, to keep me motivated, but coming up with others is proving a bit tricky. I thought of clothes and shoes, but I have loads I've never worn before (many with their tags still attached). Movies are so easy to come by for us, now, that I don't even see that as a worthy goal. My hair is colored my eyes are fixed. What to do?

Well, these may seem small, but they'll help along the way to a more glamorous me.

Goal 1 (15 pound loss [178]) - Wear my super glam lashes regularly (I bought new ones a while back that are gorgeous! I figure, a smaller me would look better in them. Goal made! Thursday, August 27th. Weighed in at 178.6 pounds.

Goal 2 (20 pound loss [172]) - Wear one of my new outfits purchased during vacation

Goal 3 (25 pound loss [167]) - Take my new 4" sandals hubby bought for me for a stroll (albeit, a short stroll...don't want to trip, fall or worse)

Goal 4 (30 pound loss [162]) - Wear a new outfit from last Florida vacation (namely, my floor-length coral dress)

Goal 5 (35 pound loss [157, if I'm lucky]) - Take full-length pictures without

shying away from the camera

I'm 189.4 today, by the way.

0 comments: