Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I Found Them!

I found a someone who has my shoes. Woohoo! Now, being that it is an auction site, let's hope I get them. I'm not waiting around like I did last time, only to find that the beautiful pair of shoes I want has disappeared, never to be seen again. Okay, I did find them...just on the designer's site for more than I'd like to pay.

So, here I am at 176 nearly back to where I was before the "lummox" arrived at my house (that's almost 20 pounds lost since the new year, for those keeping up). At least I didn't creep back into the 190's (heaven forbid). If I can at least broach the 160's before my trip, I can get/wear my fabulous shoes. Even though the weight is coming off, I'm not happy with my body shape and need to get back into the workouts. I know that walking, running, jumping, skipping, skating, swimming, anything is going to make this body right as rain again. I did a Leslie Sansone walk last week, but nothing has happened yet this week. I'm hopeful. The basement move is looking more promising with each day (I assembled the new office desk and put the desktop computer back together over the weekend). That in itself was a bit of a workout. My butt was so sore the next day!

If my babe's behavior keeps up, I may take her (and myself) skating later this week. I would much rather go and be free to skate. The issue is Indy; I usually have to push her in the stroller as I travel around the rink which makes my skill development of the sport nearly impossible and my back feel like I'm preggers all over again. Hubby doesn't skate and doesn't want to spend the hour or two traveling around the games area with the babe (I don't blame him). I don't dare have big sis push her around the rink. She really doesn't have the strength. Oh, well. I guess I'm stuck, but at least the babe will enjoy herself.

0 comments: