Monday, March 27, 2006

What Certain things can do

If you jump over and read my post for today on the other blog site, you'll understand why this happened over the weekend:

Saturday - No breakfast, Wendy's Jr. Hamburger and small chili for lunch, side salad with vinegrette, 2.5 cheddar biscuits, 3 lobster rolls, stuffed flounder, mashed potatoes and one bahama mama from Red Lobster for dinner (Date with hubby. It was definitely a reason to celebrate). I walked on the treadmill for 35 minutes burning 200 calories and walking 1.85 miles at 3.4 mph. Getting better every time!

Sunday - a few crackers and cheese from the church fellowship hall after worship service, (hubby and I get into it after grocery shopping), no proper lunch (a small bowl of cereal and a few pieces of trail mix). No dinner...I can't eat when I'm upset.

Monday - Got on the scale this morning and am two pounds down. Small bowl of cereal (hubby is, at least talking again), a healthy choice lunch with a side of pasta and broccoli hubby made for dinner last night, a few pieces of trail mix and some saltines with swiss cheese for a snack. SunnyD fruit punch and 7-up mixed together to drink (no water) I know...shame on me. If the chicken defrosts in time, we'll have Shipwreck casserole for dinner.

I gotta run to the store but if I can keep baby quiet, I'll try to do the Firm again. We'll see. Toning is just as important as cardio...no more wings for me!!

0 comments: