Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Firm and My Sore...

So, I put in the Classic Firm, Volume I yesterday morning, before I logged on for work. It's an hour long and they tell you not to do the whole thing if it's your first time or if it's been a while. That usually means that I do all of the upper body work then work through only one or two sets of each exercise in the lower body circuit. That way, I don't feel like I've been run over by a car the next day. It's all about pacing yourself. Anyway, that's what I did and I was really tired afterwards. It's a different kind of tired then say, not getting enough sleep. It's a, "My muscles have worked hard," tired...a tired I really miss.

Today, my butt is humming and my legs are singing. Geeze! I'd forgotten what kind of work those moves put your body through. It's good, don't get me wrong but, on man! Now, I'm totally psyched but I my schedule is still so sporadic. Hubby takes the girls when he can but timing will be difficult for both of us until the baby is older.

Nice side effects to working out that I'd forgotten: good soreness, body/muscle tired, endorphins, appetite suppressant, energy, horniness, mind clarity, tone everything. It'll be so great when these are all regular again.

0 comments: