Sunday, December 11, 2011

Off the Wagon, but Haven't Given Up!

So, I suspected I would fall off the wagon. I did really well the past couple of weeks (losing about five pounds total). Then, we started eating out on the weekends and I totally sabotaged myself. Ridiculous! I gained it all back. So, it's back to the low-carb eating (at least until the end of the month). My addictions to carbs and sugars are going to be the downfall, if I don't practice some self-control.

Right now, I'm avoiding appetite suppressants but it may be something I look into shortly, if I need the initial help. I typically use them at first, then ween off because I don't like taking medication. The problem with the appetite suppressants I use, however, is the caffeine that so many of them have. These seem to be the ones that work but I'm incredibly sensitive to the stuff.

The workouts were pretty decent last week, due to my lighter schedule. I have to find a way to work them in on my heavy weeks. Perhaps I have no choice but to use part of my lunch or just work it into the evenings (I prefer morning workouts). Journaling and holding myself accountable has to pick back up. I will. I must.

0 comments: